Sawn Green Treated Timber Post 100mm x 100mm x 3000mm
Why Choose our 3m Sawn Green Treated Timber Post 100mm x 100mm?
For use under your decking project, our 3m Sawn Green Treated Timber Post 100mm x 100mm will help build a strong deck framing, using decking timber that is ideal for supporting the joists.
Each decking timber post is high pressure treated with Tanalith ‘E’ preservative and are responsibly sourced with our products FSC certified.
Each Sawn green Timber Post measure:
Post Length: 3m
Post Height: 100mm
Post Width: 100mm
Sawn Green Treated Timber Posts to Create Your Deck Framing
The basis of any project starts with a strong and durable foundation, with our 3m Sawn Green Treated Timber Posts ideal to support the joists being used. We advise a few different rules to follow when installing and using our decking timber posts to create your deck framing:
- Always use Green treated/tanalised timber
- Posts should always be 100mm x 100mm
- Posts need to either be concreted in place or supported or a concrete block/paving slab
- Joists should always be 47mm x 100mm or 47mm x 150mm
- Joist spacing should be a maximum of 400mm apart
- Joists should be supported by a post every 1000mm
- Any cut ends should be retreated using exterior grade wood stain
We also supply the following 4 green treated/tanalised items:
- 47mm x 100mm x 4.2m Joists
- 47mm x 100mm x 4.8m Joists
- 47mm x 150mm x 4.2m Joists
- 47mm x 150mm x 4.8m Joists